Safe to say he's not too happy with RTÉ.
Boyzone's Shane Lynch has accused the Late Late Show Bosses of trying to take the band down "a peg or two" by showing that infamous clip of their first appearance on the chat show.
The 42-year-old joined the rest of his bandmates for an appearance on the show Late Late Show on Friday night, where he made headlines across the country after he saw the footage.
When Ryan Tubridy asked the group what the story was behind, the singer replied:
"Here's the story behind that clip – I busted my bollocks to get here … do you see that clip – you can shove up your f *** hole.
"That's what you could do with our clip."
Ryan tried to say that it was just a bit of fun, but Lynch flipped off the camera and said: "No, I do not give a f ** k."
Lynch talked about the controversy during an appearance on 'The Niall Boylan Show' on Classic Hits on Monday. He said that he was "disappointed" that the broadcaster tried to "chop down" the group.
"It's like the first time me as a dyslexic person, I decided to put pen to paper and write my story, what I believe is a good story and you have a teacher who shuts you down and tells you that it's not good enough.
"So 25 years later in Boyzone I come in this TV studio called RTÉ – in which we are heritage, and they decide from the start to get us down a peg or two like we f *** ing need it. We do not need that kind of s ** t.
"The bottom line is I was just disappointed in the fact that we were very young, very innocent, and we had gone on to do amazing things and what you want to do is chop us down? I'll tell you what – everybody who has tried to chop me down, I've cut them down and told them I did not like it. "
Lynch also said that he likes Ryan Tubridy, and that he was sorry some people had been offended by what he said.
You can listen to the interview in full here.