BBC Scrip's Original People with Sally Rooney Dramatically changed. The best book in 2018 is watercolor.
The novel says about the relationship between two school friends in a small Irish town after the economic crisis.
WaterStone said that the 27-year-old writer was "one of the best novelists in work today."
Born in Dublin, Rooney said, "respect is touching."
The general public is Rooney's second novel, with the Man Booker Prize in the long run.
The Guardian was called "Future Classic", and the Irish Times was "wonderfully" and "freely" wondering.
Irish director Lenny Abraham's BBC This book will become a drama series.
The next film, Room Broom Larson, won Best Actor Oscar.
Other books on the watercolor shortlist are:
- I know everything about love by Dolly Alderton
- Penguin classics book By Henry Elliot
- Why do we get wrong politicians? Isabel Harman
- The Color of Time: A New History of the World, 1850-1960 Dan Jones & Marina Amaral
- Sirs Madeline Miller
- The Secret Barrister: Stories of the Lord and How It's Broken The Secret Barrister
- I am the tree that gives the tree: Every year a natural poetry every day Selected by Fiana Waters & shot by Franz Preston-Ganon
follow us Facebook, On Twitter @BBCNewsEntsOr Instagram BBC News. If you have a story suggestion email@example.com.