- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Paris St-Germain coach Thomas Tuchel has confirmed that Neymar and Kylian Mbappe will start Wednesday's Champions League tie against Liverpool.
The pair were injured on the international duty and missed Saturday's 1-0 league victory over Toulouse.
"Neymar is 100 percent fit, as is Mbappe, and they will be in the line-up tomorrow," Tuchel said.
The French champions trail Napoli and Liverpool by a point in Group C.
Liverpool forward Sadio Mane and defender Joe Gomez are both in contention to play in the French capital.
Mane was a suspect for the Group C tie with illness, while Gomez returned after missing Saturday's win at Watford.
Nathaniel Clyne, Adam Lallana, Divock Origi and Dominic Solanke are missing for Liverpool, who could reach the last 16 with a win at the Parc des Princes.
PSG's chances of a first Champions League title will end for another year if they lose to Liverpool and Italian side Napoli win at home to Red Star Belgrade.
Liverpool, who lost to Real Madrid last year's final, will go through if they win and Red Star do not beat Napoli.
All four sides are still with a chance of going through before the penultimate round matches.
Liverpool won the reverse fixture against PSG thanks to Roberto Firmino's 90th-minute winner in a 3-2 win at Anfield.
Can Liverpool end home dominance? – the stats
- The home side has won all three matches in the All-French Championship, with the French side winning 3-0 in the only previous match played in Paris (3-0 in 1996-97 Cup Winners' Cup semi-final)
- PSG are unbeaten in their last 20 home group stage games, winning 15 and drawing five, since losing 3-1 to CSKA Moscow in December 2004
- PSG's tally of five points is its second lowest after four Champions League-stage games in its current format (4 in 2004-05)
- Liverpool has lost two of their away games so they have never lost all three away group games in the competition
- Liverpool have lost their last three Champions League away games – they've never lost four in a row in the European Cup / Champions League before
- Neymar has been directly involved in 13 goals in his 11 Champions League appearances for the French side, scoring nine and providing four assists
- Kylian Mbappe has been directly involved in 11 goals in his last 10 Champions League group stage games, scoring six goals and providing five assists
'Liverpool's chances of qualifying at the lowest level'
Simon Gleave, head of sports analysis at Gracenote:
Liverpool's chance of reaching the Champions League knockout phase has bounced about during the match and after their defeat in Serbia against Red Star.
With three teams from the Euro Club Index Top 10 in this group, one team had to miss out and which one will still be open.
Napoli, who currently has an 80% chance of progress, are now the group favourites.
Liverpool needs to get at least one match in the final 16 before they play another crunch match on the final matchday of the group phase.