Ninth turn This is the ninth and final draft of 2020
EHe said the government-aided Ingreso Solidario will continue to be distributed to more than 30 million households until June 2021. The ninth and final transfer in 2020 will take place in December, so we tell you How do you know if you are a beneficiary and when it will be available in December?
Although the exact date of the ninth turn has not been announced, Hope this goes ahead for Christmas, Susanna Correa Borero, director of Social Prosperity, commented that as the eighth installment is paid in advance, it is compatible and can take advantage of the day without VAT.
Delivery of the November payment began on November 13 and was extended to the last week of that month, after the bank had paid its 2.3 million employees. About 700,000 non-banking beneficiaries were able to withdraw incentives in cash or in kind.
You need to check to get the subsidy On the page incomeolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co (Department of Community Development) If you are a beneficiary; Click on the link (link) of the affiliated financial institution and this link will take you to the designated bank’s web portal to know the specific process for disbursement of resources.
Beneficiaries iNotifies via text message regardless of cell phone technology Help handed over.
Since the inception of pandemic aid, Ingreso Solidario has covered more than three million vulnerable families who are not members of any other community program and receive $ 160,000 a month in support until December 2020.
For the eighth draft delivery, similar to November, there were some innovations in this payment for people with products that are economically active: Banco Daviviana makes stagnant payments; Payment will be available from Saturday, November 21 at AV Villas, Ita, Banco de Bogot and Banco de Occident; Banco Agrario will be available from Monday, November 23rd.
To check the balance you need to access the pages of your registered formalized banks, either by cell phone or by calling the public service lines available to each financial institution.
- Enter the App Store and download the Bancolumbia ALA Mano app.
- Enter your information: Date of Birth, Document, Issue Number, Cell Phone Number, Email.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the application.
- You will receive a message with a security code to complete the creation of your password.
From the Daviplata app, DavieVinta clients can check their moves, which will reflect the $ 160,000 payment associated with Solidarity revenue. Is calling Customer service lines: Bogotട്ടിൽ 338 38 38 or nationwide 01 8000 12 3838.
You should call to check the balance of Solidarity income at Banco Agrario Customer service lines on Bogot 594 8500 and National Line 01 8000 91 5000.
- Enter the App Store and download the Movii
- Register the cell phone number and enter the security number to reach via SMS.
- Select the file type and take a photo to the barcode of your ID.
- Please confirm your password by writing an email.
From the Bancolumbia People app, clients of this entity can check their balance, where they will see a $ 160,000 government subsidy transaction or call the telephone number: 343 00 00 in Bogot or 01-800-0912345 nationwide.
- Enter the App Store and download Nequi.
- Write down your cell number (it will be the account number).
- Write down the 4 digits you received the SMS from.
- Select the file type, enter the data and scan the document.
- Create your 4 digit password and take a photo.