- Under the pressure of the United States, Britain and Germany have begun "exiting" against Huawei.
- The latest western country that disables Huawei 5G devices has appeared on Sina.com.
- Huawei 5G devices blocked in Australia and New Zealand: What are these countries concerned?
- Legal Media: Huawei's 5G devices are dismissed, and the New Zealand government speaks fairly.
- Huawei bans from participating in the New York Times Chinese website in 5G network construction
- See the entire story in Google News