<! – -><! –->[ad_2]
28 people were rescued. A fire broke out in Battery CafophonBurger's home. "Kleinezeitung.at
AccessControl ac = AccessControl.getAccessControl (request);
A fire broke out in a café on Monday night at a café in Café-Buffalo. Feeling guilt was a battery.
08.54, January 22, 2019
Continue reading with our digital subscription
A major operation in Caféenberg was on Monday night. The fire broke out at the bottom of the dilemma building at 3.30 clock. Soon, they decided to get out of the house because of the accident. In addition, firefighters today provide 28 people and three animals to safety. The Red Cross was taken over by Breck-Morslosslag.
— i'm here —-[[[[?]