Xiaomi started deploying its updates as one of its best sellers. Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A start receiving MIUI 10. That is to wait for the latest version of Android, they still work on Android version two years ago.
MIUI 10 Xiaomi Redmi comes with 4 and 4A
It may seem strange, but Xiaomi Redmix 4A was the best selling one Xiaomi. Its secrets remain in the lowest price, and its activity achieves the acceptable characteristic. It was a mobile that came two years ago and received the update.
Both phones are adopted by the new version of Xiaomi Customization Layer, MIUI 10. This layer includes an innovative range, for this update, Xiaomi wanted to show the following:
- New visual redesign: MIUI 10 also has a new visual system that is fast and fast and is designed for all terminals. In the second, there is not much value in the redmi 4 and 4A, but in reality the realistic changes bring more modern touch to the system.
- New soundsNature-based sounds say Xiaomi that we never have tires on them, but to get to know them.
- Artificial Intelligence for CameraPortrait mode comes with a camera and comes with the phone. Perhaps the most interesting part of the update.
- Some applications have been redesigned.
- The system is optimized and optimized.
MIUI 10: Xiaomi Latest News on Android
MIUI 10 is the new version of Xiaomi-owned custom layer, the Xiaomi Mi has released 8, the company's new flagship.
Update MIUI but not on Android
Keep in mind that this update is only for customization layer, which is typical for Chinese builder years. If most modern phones update MIUI and Android simultaneously, this is not an incident on older terminals.
Android version still is Android 7.1.2 Nougat, so features are not available based on the latest versions of Android. The most important thing is the update of security patches, which we think is of great importance. In the case of Redmi 4A, the patch will continue from July 2018 and Redmi 4 has been updated by 2018.
If you want to install the version on your mobile device, Xiaomi has already published factory images on its website, you can install it very hard if you follow the steps you follow. If we leave you links, it's our recommendation that you'll be waiting for an OTA update, and your mobile will have 316 MB of space.
On the other hand, if the Xiaomi movement seems to be strange with the use of Android updates, we recommend reading our article that explains the job of Xiaomi Updates.
Learn how to update Xiaomi: MIUI, Android One …
The Xiaomi update is a brand that cycles seem to be very active, but like everything seems to be. We explain how your updates work.