Wednesday , November 13 2019
Home / argentina / How the country's single weapon factory works

How the country's single weapon factory works



The country's only weapon factory is in Ramos Megya. Sixty years ago, Berza hired 110 people and made $ 345 million in 2018. Every five minutes, a pistol built on this plant is sold elsewhere in the world. On each of those walls, 90,000 weapons are built each year. An average of 28 minutes is required. 70% of production is exported to 36 countries, the United States is the principal buyer. In the rest of the 30%, the majority of national security forces are targeted. Nearly 80,000 people are in the Buenos Aires police's 120,000 arms. The Argentine people in general can choose a small number of arms and weapons in different colors. The price for the general price: from $ 10,000 to a caliber .22, 24,000 dollars, and 9m for sports use.

Each worker records the serial number of each worker on the front of a machine. It only takes a few seconds. In another room, three learn monitors. A robot hand is measured in several parts. Slide in the plant performs the process of producing barrel (bright in a large machine so it does not have a dip), using molt. Approximately sixty pieces (depending on the type) produced by pistols are distributed by external distributors.

Operators execute each congregation and spring place. Once the weapon is ready, there is an obligation to ensure that all employees work properly: three minutes, check each of the systems, remove the charger, and inspect the insurance function properly.

And this is an opportunity to check the operation in a shooting range. It is only in a kind of voice-playing booth, in all guns and firearms and in "the whole land lying". There are two responsibilities for firing guns. In one of the magazines, a magazine is being cleaned and his "office" floor is filled with caskets. In packaging, guns are cleaned and labeled and reported online by ANMAC (National Agency for Controlled Materials).

History

In 1958 the company was founded by three Italian immigrants. Benzo Bonadimani is one of them. Regularly continue going to the plant. "When we started using this project, I never thought we would be able to end it in today's conditions, thinking about what I'm working on," says Sovino Casale and Ekerol Monteni, a 80-year-old man who founded her on a rented shed in Beersa, a place where the chickens were to spend the night. In the past two years, they are sure to invest more than $ 18 million to take up drugs and technology in "Process Consulting in Consultancy and Consultancy in Process Consultancy in Consulting". They also had anticipated a $ 800,000 expenditure for developing new products over the next few years.


Source link